If you would want purchase some helpful books and materials related to Africa travel, click here to see a carefully selected list of books that I recommend at my Amazon Store page.
Below are more online resources for Africa and travel in general.
1. Travel Blogs and Travel Guides
• Placesonline.com: A World Travel Guide
• The Traveler’s Journal: The Internet’s premier daily online travel resource, featuring free “audio postcards,” travel articles, travel videos, travel press releases, and a travel bookstore.
• Everything Everywhere: Gary Arndt’s around the world travel blog
• Trail of Ants Travel Blog
• Africa onTravelBlog.org
• Uncle Dan’s Travel Secrets
• Bg Travel – Free Travel Information Guide Adventure Travel, Outdoor Vacations & Hotel Reservations in Bulgaria. Your trusted travel guide for Bulgaria. Car, motorcycle and bike rental
• Independent Travel to Europe: Tips and resources for independent travellers
2. Travel Directories
• Eco Tourism Travel Directory
• International travel guides and sites: Directory of top tourism sites and travel guides from around the world. Whatever your travel plans, you will find something useful here.
• 2theafrica.com: Africa travel resources and information web directory
• Guide 2 Africa: African Travel and Tourism Directory
• African Continent Business Directory
3. Hotels and Other Accommodation Facilities
• Elephant Hills Hotel: Situated on a small hill overlooking the Zambezi River, 4km upstream from the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
4. Tour Operators, Travel Agents etc.
• Responsible Travel: Eco-tourism and responsible holidays
• Africa Odyssey : Offers safari holidays to the top destinations in Eastern and Southern Africa, and vacation packages to the Indian Ocean Islands
• Africa Luxury Safari Guide by Abercrombie & Kent : A guide to East African safaris by Abercrombie and Kent, one of the most reputable Africa luxury safari operators.